Author Topic: [Orific] Endless Stream  (Read 1319 times)

Offline LennViste

• Follower of Wisdom
  • Cookie: 45
  • Corre=Lysfrin
[Orific] Endless Stream
« on: October 29, 2012, 12:27:00 AM »
Author note: Just made to satisfy my desire to create a story. This original story belongs to me, so please don't copy/redistribute/anythingsimilar without my permission (it's not like anyone will do anyway, but putting disclaimer is always fun~). Either way, happy reading. Warning: Several ethically harsh, and improbable words. Several R-15 (maybe R-18 with minor details) scenes.

Note to moderator: Please tell me if I broke any of the FFA rules o3ob

Original Story
Endless Stream

Prologue
Horizon of Water

Drip… Drip… Drip…

Sound of water drops falling down to bigger water body below permeates my hearing senses. Where could I be? I… felt my body suspended between wet body and moist air. I wish to open my eyes, yet why I can’t? My hand… it felt so cold… but the water is warm. Which is the illusion… which is the reality? I felt like I’m teased by my own dream… Here felt so comfortable… But… why? Why I felt like it’s also will be the end of me, if I keep staying here?

Drip… Drip… Drip…

The water drop hitting my skin. My left index finger… I can feel it twitch. What… actually happened beyond of what I can see? For the first time in dream like this… I desire to open my eyes so much. I… for long, got this kind of dream many many times. And so far… I can never open my eyes… Let alone move my body part. I can feel my eyelids gather it’s strength to finally open up… Slowly… light enters my vision. The world that I always wish to see… It’s… night. Well, more likely night covered with grey clouds, signing it’s about to rain. Strangely, there’s a light source, on the center of the sky, like someone putting a lamp on the sky… Well, that’s bizarre, alrite.  As I look around, I found that I’m actually sleeping near a gigantic tree, that strangely stood magnificently above the water body, without any soil. The water body itself felt so deep—no, it is deep. With this tree’s root visible on the surface of the water, just how huge actually this tree is? Could there be soil, far below this water body? I took a glance at my own b--- DAMN! I’M NAKED!

Deciding that staying on the water will not benefit my health, I immediately climbed the tree’s roots. The size of one root itself, as huge as a log that both of my hand unable to reach half of it. It felt like I’m actually hugging the root of the tree of life… or the world tree, like what I read in books. Nothing noteworthy from the tree other than it’s huge size and it’s age. It’s just a gigantic tree, nothing else. If I try to climb this tree, however, I’m sure I’ll die if it’s a reality. No way I have the strength to climb something this huge that easily. I’d run out of energy immediately after few meters. Despite the obvious feeling of lost, I’m curious of this world… what could be on the far side of this place? Deciding I cannot stay here alone, I stand up, to greet whatever on the other side.

That’s a spirit!

I NEARLY jumped from my position, back to the water, when the sudden voice resounded from within my… I think the word would be subconsciousness? It felt like I myself talking, but that voice isn’t mine. Out of blue, a gigantic earthquake occurred. Seven pillars raising from the blue water. Seven crystals, in color of prism appeared above them. As I examine them closely, they form some sort of formation. It’s like putting them all in clock formation. However, if it’s true, then, it lacks eighth pillar. The missing eighth pillar… counted clockwise from 12 o’clock of my position, should it exist, will be the sixth pillar, which mean, it’s on my south. What could be there? I took my first step back to the water body. It’s strange… As my naked  feet touched the ground, it shined, as it welcomed me. I did not sink nor enter the water body as I thought before. It’s a strange feeling, to walk on the water surface… I could feel the  of the water tickles my feet. Finally, I can see myself fully. In this dream… Looks like I’m still the ordinary me. Naked aside, my features still the same. Teenage with still developing body. I’m neither scrawny nor fat, luckily. Orange tattoos with complex pattern as usual adorned my fist until half of my arm.  On upper torso, too, the complex pattern adorn it. Strangely, my chest is spared, so does my abs. No tattoo could be found on my back, as usual. My neck… Ah, yes… Now I remember. I’m a Seiker, a race like human that only can live for 40 years before this body suddenly gone, decomposed into light particles. To remind us of such fate, the Gods put upon our neck, the marking of age. Shaped like beads with shapes up to the individuals, that each year, one bead shall turn opaque. As soon as we enter our 40th year of living, that would be the time we die. And I… Fifteen bead-like tattoo on my neck, shaped like diamond, are opaque. The orange color of death. It comes to me of how I hate my fate… I don’t know how many years I have foolishly waste, sitting idly, enjoying life. The fact that I’m 15 alone made me think… That my life is so fleeting, like a sakura flower. My other features, probably my pink eyes, that betraying theme of orange on my body. I always liked it. It reminds me of someone important, but I… can’t remember that person. Everytime I saw my own eyes, it gave me hope that tomorrow will be different and it won’t be like today. My hair… well… my hair… Cut in simple short cut. I cannot obtain spiky hair without gel, and somehow it’s naturally straight, although a bit curly on the bangs. Not that I mind. Someone describe my hair as “Hero Blond”. Maybe because it’s sort of like milk-tea blond? I’m neutral about it. I’m 168 cm tall. Quite tall for my age, if I can say… But maa, other than that, I have nothing else to tell.

Pressing forward felt like eternity. Well, it’s to be expected. I don’t even bother to count the seconds. Way too nonsense even for someone who does not know the world where he was. Slowly, the scenary changed. From the boring, plain horizon of water, into one with crystals scattered around, forming clusters. The end of my journey this time… What ahead of me, is a huge hole… no, it’s like a cliff… It’s almost like I’m standing on a cliff, and what’s below… I daresay it’s abyss of void. Yet what pique my interest… Why the water is not flowing? Even when I step my foot to make a ripple, the ripple of water simply stopped itself on the edge of the cliff, like there some kind of wall that block the way.

A sudden pedestal raises from the water body. An inscription written on it. “Endless Stream”. But what stream? In this flowless water body, what would be flowing? There also no stream nearby… Except…

My vision blacked out. I tried to grip anything nearby, but I can’t. Nothing on my reach. I can’t help but let my body crashing hard against the water, drowned instantly. The stream it talks about… is me. Yuze…Gradiel…
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 12:30:26 AM by LennViste »

Offline sacchan_magician

• Guardian
  • Lord of Wisdom
  • Cookie: 62
  • YKS!
Re: [Orific] Endless Stream
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 12:35:56 AM »
lolwat dat hero blonde =w=a

maa, paragraf agak kepanjangan, tp deskripsi ud bagus sih o.o
kinda wondering....kemana angin akan berhembus =w=a
Contacts Line only
srsly, you can find me there

[ IdECO - Sachiko | Mirenne ] | [ JpECO - 菜の花幸子 - Zinnia ] | [ Els - Okiku ] | Granblue Fantasy

Cherry blossom petals falling from the sky...down to the pure white earth, falling with the pure white snow...

Offline LennViste

• Follower of Wisdom
  • Corre=Lysfrin
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 12:42:27 AM »
=w= Uhuuu, sankyuu, Sacch =w=
Lah, anda sendiri kan yang bilang itu blonde "hero blonde" /shot

Offline shinigami_boy

• Elder
  • Words of Letters
  • Cookie: 47
  • Alceus
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 07:38:22 AM »
Hoo so yuze finally makes appearance.. Mari duduk manis makan popcorn menunggu kelanjutannya
:nom:

Btw itu yg pilar2 itu gak ngerti aku.. Yg ilang arah jam 8 apa 6?

Offline LennViste

• Follower of Wisdom
  • Corre=Lysfrin
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 07:43:18 AM »
Arah jam enam, harusnya ada pillar kedelapan kalo mau buat clock formation yang bener bener utuh. o3ob
Ntar kulanjutin. Targetnya sih satu chapter sepuluh peji  :laugh: